Tournesols du Lot et Garonne
Armoiries de Missandre

Château de Missandre

Armoiries de Missandre Tournesols du Lot et Garonne

Vos Vacances dans le Sud-Ouest

 

 

Accueil


Livre d'Or


Le grand gîte


Le petit gîte


Les chambres d'hôtes


La piscine


Le tennis


Le cheval


Les Tables Gourmandes


Pour vos

séminaires


Missandre

c'est aussi...


Historique


Environnement


Tourisme


Situation


Tarifs et Disponibilités


Contact et Réservation


Partenaires

 

 

 

Description In English

 

 

 

If you are a nature and horse lover, and looking for somewhere peaceful and very quiet to stay, this is the ideal spot for you...

 

Situated in the South of Bergerac, in Périgord Haut-Agenais, Pierre and Annie-Paule accomodate you with happiness to share their pleasure of living in this splendid property of the 15th Century.

 

In its greenery bower, Missandre dominates the valley. 35 hectares of meadows and wood of oaks surround this superb property, allowing the holiday makers, total relaxation, sports activities and cultural with the chart.

The children are free to move and play in all peace.

 

On the spot :

- very large largely enclosed swimming pool,

- tennis court,

- Center of Equestrian Excursions,

- Bowling pitch

- ping pong,

- plays for children...

 


Accommodations

 

  • The “Grand Gîte”, beautiful and comfortable gite to accomodate 8 people
  • The “Petit Gîte”, 4 people : lovely and comfortable gîte of 40 m².
  • 2 comfortable B&B

 

- The "grand gîte", 8 people :

 

Lovely and comfortable "gîte" of 120 m²,”4 clévacances”.

It is furnished with comfortable country furniture and has a large living room with a fully equipped corner kitchen with cooker.

 

There are : 4 bedrooms, two with double beds and two with twin beds, and 3 bathrooms.

 

The tiled floors and natural stone walls and beams give it lots of charm and character and there is a large shady private terrace outside, near the pool.

 

To check the price list

 

 

- The "petit gîte", 4 people :

 

Lovely and comfortable "gîte" of 40 m², “3 clévacances”.

It has a comfortably furnished living room with a well equipped kitchenette, a double bed in an alcove, two single beds on the mezzanine and a bathroom.

 

There are stone walls with exposed beams and tiled or wood floors and a shady private terrace outside.

 

To check the price list

 

 

- B & B :

 

2 Lovely and spacious bed and breakfast, in Missandre’s Pigeonnier, “4 épis, Gîtes de France”

 

The bedroom “Colombine” with a queen bed and a bathroom

The bedroom “Tourterelle” with a queen bed and a bathroom

 

To check the price list



More informations



Sheets are supplied and beds are ready for your arrival.

- Possibility of renting bath towels.

- All the fees are included.

- Fixed price for heating in cold season :

° Grand Gîte : 130 €

° Petit Gîte : 60 €

- Fixed price for housework or cleaning :

° Grand Gîte : 96 €

° Petit Gîte : 42 €

To confirm your booking dates please pay 30% of the holiday cost, the remaining 70% is due 4 weeks before the start of your holiday.

A safety deposit of 500 €/ Grand Gîte, or 250 €/ Petit Gîte is required as an extra payment with your balance, this safety deposit will be returned to you less any damage costs which may have been incurred.

 

Open all the year - Flexible bookings are available out of summer season.

 

 


Activities in our Area  

 

 

The Equestrian Center of Missandre for marvellous rides through this lovely region, from as little as an hour or a morning to a day or longer.
A professional and experienced instructor will plan and accompany riders.

 

Two golf courses, 9 and 18 holes, are less than 10 kms away, Base ULM, and there are lakes and a nautical centre, where you can fish, swim, canoe, boat hire and cruises on the River Lot and the Canal du Midi.

There are sport parks and Walibi for children , tree top assualt courses, 30 mn drive.

Nearest town is Villeneuve sur Lot, 15 kms.

 

Castles, picturesque villages, caves, galleries, music festivals, markets are a few more things to do on holiday.

Local shops 4 kms. Food and the good things of life are part of this rich and fertile valley and there are many restaurants ranging from simple to gastronomic.

This area is also a world largest fruits provider.

 

 

missandre@orange.fr
Tél. : 00 33 5 53 41 87 66

 

C.G.L.